Sunday 25 September 2011

Website Re-Vamp

Well loads has happened since Upfest back in June but as usual my head is buried in cutting stencils and painting stuff so the blog doesn't get a look in - hopefully I'll be able to back track a bit this week and pop in some updates. 


October is looking pretty busy for me- I've got a huge wall to fill for a month at the Boston Tea Party in Bristol as a featured artist and I've been commissioned to paint some murals and feature in a viral video for an advertising and marketing agency company called Mindshare at their HQ in London which should be a load of fun- should keep me busy for a few weeks. So instead of getting ready for that I've been re-designing my website todays my deadline and it'll go live tomorrow. There's loads more flics to upload but it'll do the job for now!


Don't forget to subscribe there's another give-away coming up soon. 


Peace
B

No comments:

Post a Comment